Wednesday, December 28, 2011

ROME - Getting Lost 2.4

3 December 2011
Roma, italia
Last day

Packing got easier round this point. After figuring that part out, joined m roommates for breakfast, we exchAnged facebooks and told them they are welcome in las Vegas.

I then went to the Vatican again t meet up with Nina. This allowed melt catch up on some writing. Oddly, the man who was sitting there was there again and I think he noticed me.

Met with Nina, had lunch, bought some things and then went back to the termini area to finalize my packing. We had another round of coffee before making a buzzer beater run to catch my train to fumiccino. Nina packed me with so much stuff from cheeses to wine to chocolates. I'm really worried at how I'll be able to take ths back to the states.

My flight was cancelled.

But I still decided to go to the check in counter. The ground attendant said, we can rebook you on an earlier flight that leaves in an hour and will get you to heathrow... I was happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment