Wednesday, December 28, 2011

ROME Getting lost 2.3

2 December, 2011
Rome Italy
3rd full day in Rome.

At this point, I've come to be familiar with my roommates. Specifically Lindsey from Canada, jean from Australia, Alan from Manchester and max from Toronto, originally from Vancouver. We shared stories and tips in the morning and went on our separate ways.

That day I decided to start my morning at piazz spagns I grabbed a coffee at the mcdonalds, ate on the steps and started my walk. I went in the church on to of the piazza and found my way into the gardens past the spagns area towards piaza del popolo. I spent a good 2 hours at the piaza del popolo looking at people and taking photos.

I then took the metro to the Trevi. There, the weekend crowd started to become evident. Tons of people there. After mine Trevi, I started my way to the forum. My main goal was the coloseo. I grabbed a quick snack then spent the afternoon in and around the colosseum. I gave myself enough time to be able to head back t get some rest at the beehive before meeting with Nina to have dinner.

After dinner near the termini area, we went to the piazza novona to buy more trinkets many grab a drink at a local place. At this point, I was sold
I the fact that the bus was also a great way to see Rome...

We retired after catching up on stories and our past.

NEXT

No comments:

Post a Comment