Saturday, November 26, 2011

First 24 hours

I worked at the chapel last night. It was very slow to say the least. I did make some good money, more that usual when it's that slow so I'm not really complaining.

As soon as I got off, I went to fetch my mom and aunt so we can go to the outlet malls for black Friday. When we got there, peeled off from them to go get the things that I needed. I went to see lyss, she was working at Adidas. Seeing hear makes me happy. I'm very proud of her. How she is right now.

At around 2am, I started feeling tired. I got back home to my apartment in time to watch an episode of House and New Girl. During which I repacked and see how my carry on would do. At first I really wanted to take with me my yashica tlr, but I decided against it due to space and weight.

At exactly 530, we were at the airport. I was checked in and passed security in 20 minutes. I had my Cinnabon and coffee and watched the sunrise from the gate.

They flight to Charlotte was pity uneventful. I was seat A and had to uncomfortably wait for the final 30 minutes before I told my neighbors I needed to go.

Charlotte was pleasant. The sky was clear, it was a cool fall afternoon. The airport was spacious and not really gigantic. The also had rocking chairs. I grabbed a Philly cheesesteak and proceeded to wait at the gates.

And now for the flight t London.

No comments:

Post a Comment