Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Consibrinus

About a year ago, something amazing happened - almost the whole family was here. We enjoyed each others company as usual. We all practically grew up together. We got to catch up - hang out. Basically did things we all used to do together.


Laugh. Dine. Lay in bed. Watch TV. Play video games. Read. Road Trip. Laugh at our parents and aunties. Sing. Take Pictures. 


This was special. This was after years of being apart. Miss them already actually. Terribly. 


Here's a quote I googled about cousins. Yeah yeah, Im not going to make up some cookie story on how I've stumbled upon it. I googled it. Google "Quotes on cousins..." so here - enjoy. 



So true  -  funny how it seems. Urk. That was almost a bad song. 



Going back to us. Well, what can I say? I guess other than, I can't wait till the next time. Hopefully all of us will be here and we are all 21 or older. That will make me, 30 something. Shit. 

Anyways. If you're my cousin and you're reading this. Yup! Anakangdelangmo. Miss you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment